Ner Tamid Fundraiser
Ner Tamid is our major annual fundraiser at PSC. It is our main fund drive to cover the gap between membership dues and actual expenses. Our tradition has been to request 100% participation from every member of the shul, no matter how small or large the gift may be. The reason we watch this statistic is that it is a measure of our members’ commitment to the success of our community.
Last year we had a very successful campaign netting $68K with 69% participation from all members. With the proceeds we were able to:
- Keep our exceptional staff and deliver spiritual and educational leadership to our members.
- Prepare 17 students for their Bnai Mitzvah.
- Comfort 26 families grieving for the loss of a family member.
- Add 30 new families to our community.
- Hold approximately 280 services through the year
- Host 45 Kiddush lunches
To date we have received pledges amounting to $56,578 from 42% of the congregation, which is a great start, but leaves us with lots of work to do to reach our target. This year’s objectives are to continue offering spiritually meaningful services and religious programming but also to:
- Grow membership and school enrollment.
- Engage more youth and adults with exceptional programming.
- Strengthen our community through volunteerism for the causes selected by our members.
- Provide best in class service to our community by updating our member service processes and infrastructure.
We promise to strive to make 5773 a year to remember. Yet, nothing can happen without your support and engagement, so please contribute as generously as you can to the Ner Tamid campaign.
|2011 Target Participation 100%||Target Amount: $72K|
|2012 Target Participation 100%||Target Amount: $80K|