B’YACHAD*: PARENTS & PRESCHOOLERS TOGETHER
*B’yachad is a Hebrew word meaning “together”
“B’yachad: Parents & Preschoolers Together” is a special family-centered Jewish educational program geared towards children ages 2.5-5 and their parents. Led by preschool educator Lilach Mousseiri, this monthly program includes Jewish themed activities such as stories, music, arts and crafts and separate adult learning.
“B’yachad: Parents & Preschoolers Together” meets at Peninsula Sinai Congregation in Foster City once a month on a Sunday from 10:30am-12:00pm. Program dates for 2014-2015 are:
- Sunday, October 25, 2015 (Sh'ma/Bedtime)
- Sunday, November 22, 2015 (Let's Say Thanks!)
- Sunday, December 13, 2015 (Chanukah)
- Sunday, January 24, 2016 (Tu B'Shevat)
- Sunday, February 28, 2016 (Shabbat/Havdallah)
- Sunday, March 20, 2016 (Purim)
- Sunday, April 17, 2016 (Pesach)
- Sunday, May 15, 2016 (Happy Birthday, Israel!)
If you are interested in the program, please contact Cantor/Educator Doron Shapira at 650-349-2816 or email@example.com.
For information on Shabbat programs for pre-schoolers and others, click here.