PSC Food Drive with Second Harvest
PSC is partnering with Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties to bring hope, relief and security to our neighbors struggling with hunger. Our Food and Fund Drive will help the Food Bank meet more of the growing need in our community. Your support allows Second Harvest to continue to provide for the 1 in 10 people in Santa Clara and San Mateo County we’re serving each month. Now is the time to take action! Here’s how to help:
- Visit our Online Food Drive to donate directly to PSC’s drive. As one of the most efficient nonprofit organizations in the nation, Second Harvest turns every $1 into 2 nutritious meals!
- Drop off non-perishable food donations in the barrel located at our shul. Please consider these most needed foods and avoid donating items packaged in glass:
- Meals in a can (stew, chili, soup), 100% Fruit Juices, Tuna/Canned Meat, Peanut Butter, Low Sugar Cereals, or Canned Fruits and Vegetables
- Forward this email to friends and family and update your Facebook status, too
- This holiday season more than 1 in 10 of our neighbors in need will be turning to Second Harvest Food Bank for a meal – together we can help! Every $1 donated to our Online Food Drive provides 2 nutritious meals.
- Your support helps connect hungry children, families, and seniors to nutritious food in the neighborhoods where they live, learn, work, and play. Thank you for your active participation!