B’YACHAD*: PARENTS & PRESCHOOLERS TOGETHER
*B’yachad is a Hebrew word meaning “together”
“B’yachad: Parents & Preschoolers Together” is a special family-centered Jewish educational program geared towards children ages 2.5-5 and their parents. Led by preschool educator Lilach Mousseiri, this monthly program includes Jewish themed activities such as stories, music, arts and crafts and separate adult learning.
“B’yachad: Parents & Preschoolers Together” meets at Peninsula Sinai Congregation in Foster City once a month on a Sunday from 10:30am-noon. Program dates for 2013-2014 are:
- Sunday, October 6, 2013 (Shabbat)
- Sunday, November 17, 2013 (Chanukah)
- Sunday, January 12, 2014 (Tu B'Shevat)
- Sunday, February 23, 2014 (Shmah/Bedtime)
- Sunday, March 16, 2014 (Purim Day)
- Sunday, April 6, 2014 (Passover)
- Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 10:00am (Lag Ba'Omer)
If you are interested in the program, please contact Cantor/Educator Doron Shapira at 650-349-2816 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on Shabbat programs for pre-schoolers and others, click here.